Bike course AG, Paratri and beginners
The bike course is a good mix of technically challenging driving in Fredericia city and beautiful scenery on the way to Østerby. The bike course takes you from Gl. Havn via Fredericia Fælled and around Østerby. The cycle route is 20 km. long and must be run 1 times for AG, Para Tri and beginners.
- The route is 20 km. and must be run 1 times for AG, Para Tri and exercise.
- It is a non draft contest.
- The 10 meter rule is applicable in accordance with the DTriF competition rules.
- There is no aid station on the bike course.
Bike course Youth, Elite og Mixed Relay
The bike course is flat but technically challenging in Fredericia city. The bike course takes you from Gl. Havn around Øster Strand and returns to the finish area.
The bike course is 2.85 km. long. After each round the atlethes will drive through the finish area , which means that it is easy for audiences to follow the atleths.
- The bike course is 2.85 km long.
- Aspirant 4 laps total 11.4 km.
- Elite 7 laps total 19.95 km
- Mixed Relay 2 laps total 5.7 km.
- It is a draft contest in accordance with the DTriF competition rules.
- There are no aid station on the cycle route.